I have counseled women about their birth experiences since 2002, both privately and in group settings. If you are looking for support as you prepare for birth, I invite you to set up a consultation. If you have given birth by cesarean and are working through your experience of birth or any challenges with parenting, breastfeeding or recovery, please reach out.
The initial 45-minute consult is $75.
20% off of the initial consult if you have purchased the Toolkit
Package of three 45-minute consultations: $195.
Package of five 45-minute consultations: $410.
To set a consultation, simply email me at email@example.com.
I will ask you to fill out an intake form and we will find a time to speak.
A little about me…
I am the owner of Mindful Birth NY since 2002. I have the pleasure of working as a doula, a Bradley birth educator, a New Moms Talk Group facilitator and birth counselor. I also work as a birth advocate with Choices in Childbirth and have certified with Neuroscience for Improved Neonatal Outcomes (NINO) as a doula who offers Kangaroula[SM] Care.
I hold a masters degree in anthropology and write regularly about birth. You might find these articles of mine of interest:
- The Birth Pause – Waiting to Inhale: How to Unhurry the Moment of Birth, published in the Journal of Perinatal Education
- Babies are Born Where They are Born: A Conversation with a Midwife about Not Handing Babies to their Mothers, published in Midwifery Today
- Delayed Cord Clamping, An all of Human History Practice (20th Century Exempted), published in Midwifery Today
- Slowing Down at Birth for Vulnerable Newborns, published in the Journal of Perinatal Psychology and Health
- Delayed Cord Clamping Needs a New Table, published in Midwifery Today
- Getting Smart About Smart Technology, published in Midwifery Today
I have recorded the following relaxation and birth visualizations
- The Mindful Cesarean
- Birth Pause Labor Visualization
- Meditation and Massage for Pregnancy
- Breath Practice for Labor
My husband and I are the parents of three children, ages six to 14. They are the lights of our lives.
I am so glad you have found The Mindful Cesarean. It is my sincere wish that the tools and perspective offered here are of help to you and your family.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for pre or post birth consultations.